Sunday, October 21, 2012

11 sPooKy DaYs!!

ooooh, we're getting closer!
My kids are over-joyed that it's almost Halloween....
and me too! ;)

For our craft today, we had gotten chocolate molds on clearance after last years Halloween,
so we decided to melt some chocolates and make spooky friends to eat and enjoy :)
I sadly have no pictures to show off for our chocolates, but they were delish.

And for dinner, we're making eyeball taco salad :)
and I apologize for lack of pictures here too....
we just use our traditional taco salad, and add the topping of sour cream with a
 chopped olive for the eye! 

So, here's what we usually have in ours:
ground turkey seasoned with taco seasoning
black beans or refried beans
shredded lettuce
nacho cheese or shredded cheese
tomatoes
salsa
green onions
olives
sour cream

this is one of my kids favorite meals, and I love it too because of the simplicity.
With a crazy hectic schedule and two little kitchen helpers, we like keeping it simple but yummy.

come back tomorrow for another fun day of Halloween :)
complete with pictures this time!

-kelley anne

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying all the Garrett Halloween fun. The food you make sounds good except I wouldn't eat all of the ingredients, with minor changes it of course would taste just as awesome. can't wait for today's menu

    ReplyDelete