Monday, October 29, 2012

4 sPooKy DaYs!!

it's almost time!!!
I'm obsessed with the weather lately, so we've been spending every minute either outside or with every single window open with the cool breeze! hopefully it stays this way.... 

k, I'm going to be honest here.....

I didn't do a day 4 or day 3 for our Halloween craft. 
gah, slacker....so sorry.
But, that is life. haha
so, yesterday was our 4 days left, but with it being Sunday, we had Church,
our home teachers came over, and then we made chicken enchilada soup for dinner, 
because of the lack of food in my house lol. 
and then we had some friends come over and we played Settlers of Cataan while the kids played away.
By the time we finished playing, I had forgotten all about a craft, so....no kids craft!

so, to all those mommy bloggers out there that can keep up on this, 
good on ya mate!
I applaud your efforts. 
As for me, keep this on the dl, but....
I can be a slacker with things sometimes.
although good intentions are there!

blah, blah, blah.....anyways!!!!
Planned for dinner was BBQ chicken sandwiches, and I was going to call it mashed monster sandwiches. Serve with a vegetable.....easy again. I like to keep it simple here people....

sorry for the lack of blog posts, and the lack of motivation to craft/cook.

this is me lol

-kelley anne

No comments:

Post a Comment