Thursday, October 18, 2012

HeLLo!


Welcome to our new family blog. I keep saying that I want to update and post things onto a blog, but between the last year of craziness, it never got done. So, here it is! :] I'll start by introducing our family....


I'm Kelley Anne.
I stay home during the day to be with my cute kiddos.
I craft any chance I can. I am constantly eating something. 
I usually have a Coke or Dr. Pepper in hand.
I coach gymnastics at Diamondbacks Gymnastics, 
and I love it! 
I am weirdly obsessed with Holidays-pretty much all of them, 
and always have the house decked out with decorations.
I am currently serving in the Nursery.


 This is Sydney, or Miss Pink.
Although Sydney has a disorder called E.E (eosiniphillic esophagitis), 
she eats more than any kid I know.
She loves to play with dolls, stuffed animals, or any other girly toys.
She is obsessed with playing pretend.
She's our spunky little diva, and we love every little bit of her!
Sydney is in my nursery class at Church.


 Meet Kaden, my little buddy.
This kid is the sweetest boy you'll ever meet. 
He loves to play the Wii, and is pretty flipping good at it.
He loves to play with toys, and is such a cutie with his sister. 
Kaden is in Preschool this year, and is obsessed with it.
He never fails to put a smile on our face, and we love him to pieces.
Kaden is a Sunbeam this year.



 This is Meikle. 
This guy is my best friend, and I couldn't imagine life without him.
He loves to be outside and doing any sort of project.
He enjoys playing with the kids and is such a good dad.
Meikle works as an Assistant Engineer and graduated with his Autocad degree.
Meikle is currently serving as the 2nd Counselor in the Young Men's, and as Scoutmaster.


and that's us. :) 

I would like to use this blog as an inside view of our life, from pictures, to recipes, to crafts or projects. Hope you enjoy! 

Since last year I had this plan of posting a countdown to Halloween and never got a chance to follow through with any of the crafts, or recipes.....I still have it, and plan on posting it for the next 13 days. 
So, come back tomorrow for our 1st day of our 13 sPooKy NiGhTs countdown with an inside look at my Halloween decorations, along with a kids craft and a dinner recipe :) 

peace out,
Kelley 


No comments:

Post a Comment