Monday, October 29, 2012

5 sPooKy DaYs!!

blog slacker!
sorry.
between the family Halloween party, our ward carnival, and a neighborhood party this weekend, I was exhausted!

so, quick post of our craft/dinner :)

for our craft, we painted wood pumpkins.
hobby lobby had them for $.50 the other day so I 
grabbed them, and we painted again.
boring I know, haha, but my kids
LOVE to paint. and they think it's fun everytime
because we paint different things. 
Haha. Easily amused I guess....so, here's some pictures of my house this year.....

front entry way:

 banner in the living/family room

 burlap pillow

 witches hat and cute little coffin from bunco :)

 haunted village

top of our entertainment center









woohoo! I love Halloween :)

dinner:
well, we actually had chilli again....haha. So, I don't have a new recipe. sorry! lol

1 comment: