Monday, October 29, 2012

3 sPooKy DaYs!!

if you read my last post, you know that I didn't do a craft or a dinner tonight either. 

Today's intentions were there and I was going to follow through, then

BAM!!!!
migraine......grrr....hate those.
I especially hate that I have had them sooo often in the last 2 months.
and that the excedrin migraine people have not put them back on the market yet....
help a girl out!

so, I woke up around 10 today.....luckily my kids woke up around 9am, and just played quietly. Helped themselves to their bucket of Halloween candy for breakfast, and woke me up if they needed anything important. They really are such sweethearts when I get my headaches, and they let me sleep as needed, and usually play as friendly as ever. They rarely fight anyways....but, they let me sleep which is awesome. so blessed with that.....amongst the stupid headaches.

But, after I woke up we got a real breakfast in their stomachs and got ready to take my little buddy on his first ever field trip!!!

during this time, my husband called to notify me that 
BAM....AGAIN!!!
someone got my debit card number and was using my number in California....
well, clearly, if I was in Cali, I wouldn't be shopping at Pep Boys Auto store, so....they cancelled my card and hopefully can catch whoever is using my card number. 
lame! 
But, whateves.....

So, after taking lunch to the park for our picnic and play time before the Fire Station....we came home for "quiet time" and getting ready for work/the night.....

so, crafting didn't happen, and for dinner, I was going to make grilled sandwiches and cut them out with Halloween cookie cutters for spooky sandwiches.
So, enjoy your day!!! :) Haha

I will post our craft tomorrow, cause it is happening.....and a dinner is happening too. ;)

thanks everyone for the love and support. :]

-kelley anne


No comments:

Post a Comment